Arts and crafts.
Other people can do them, therefore, my reasoning deduced that I could too. I don’t know why after 36 years of glaring evidence to the contrary I believe this to be true.
Either I epitomise Einstein’s definition of insanity or I refuse to accept defeat. In short I am a slightly balmy, very stubborn ass.
In recent weeks I have:
- Made two mosaic Go boards only to have a 6 and 8-year-old beat me stupid
- Knitted a knobbly and slightly lopsided cover for my Samsung tablet
- Knitted a fluffy scarf a petite blind dwarf may concede to wearing
- Downloaded two guides on how to crochet
- Bought one book and 3 magazines on the same (and knitting)
- Watched hours and hours of YouTube how to videos to no avail
My beloved Grandmother knitted and crocheted like breathing. When all other faculties deserted her, she could still churn…
View original post 476 more words